- Help different charities by donating money, essential items, or your time.
- Find out more about how blood donation works and make an appointment to donate blood today.
Engineering Good's Computers Against Covid (CAC)
- Donate old laptops, computer mice, and laptop bags for the underprivileged. Alternatively, volunteer as part of the logistics team to deliver the refurbished laptops!Faculty of Engineering and Engineering Alumni Singapore
- Calling all Engineering alumni, students, and staff: volunteer at Willing Hearts or at Man Fut Tong Welfare Society with FoE and EAS!
The Food Bank Singapore
- Volunteer by sorting and packing incoming food donations, or simply by donating excess non-perishable food via islandwide Food Bank boxes!
Food from the Heart
- Volunteer for food distribution activities such as food sorting and packing to provide food security to beneficiaries.
- HealthServe seeks to meet the needs of the migrant workers in our community and provide support to them.
- A neighbourhood buddy system that supports the elderly, low-income families, and vulnerable residents during the pandemic. Sign up to be a buddy or a Kampung Chief!
- Grant the wishes of migrant workers - think simple treats like board games and snacks and necessities like soap and clothes.
- Project Awareness has been giving back to the community since 2013. Check their page for regular calls for volunteers or donations to help low-income families and the elderly.
- As one of the special projects under NUS Students' Community Service Club, Project C.A.N. has shifted its focus during the COVID-19 period to be the Collection in Aid of the Needy and Care Packs in Appreciation for our Nurses
. Learn more about their fundraising efforts today!
Red Cross Singapore
- Join the biggest humanitarian network that brings people together to aid the vulnerable.
Willing Hearts Soup Kitchen
- Volunteer at the Soup Kitchen to provide daily meals to the underprivileged.
Willing Hearts Sewing Club
- Spend your Saturday mornings sewing new clothes, masks, pillow cases etc. for beneficiaries of Willing Hearts.