There are some scholarships available for applicants wishing to pursue their higher degree either through coursework or research programmes.
Students who are not eligible for government subsidy are also ineligible for scholarships, including the following:
- NUS Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN Nationals,
- President's Graduate Fellowship,
- NUS Research Scholarship,
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA),
- Tuition Fee Allowance, and
- NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering Scholarship (NGSS).